On this Data Protection Day, we showcase how we secure our customers details.
AEPS, Aadhaar Enabled Payment System, uses the unique 12-digit Aadhaar number assigned to Indian citizens, as a form of identification for financial transactions. It also uses various security features to protect transactions, including:
- Biometric authentication: AEPS transactions are authorized using the Aadhaar holder’s biometric data, such as fingerprints or iris scans. The goal of biometric authentication is to ensure that only authorized individual have access to sensitive information which provides an additional layer of security.
- One-time password (OTP): An OTP is sent to the Aadhaar holder’s registered mobile number for additional authentication.
- Transaction limit: AEPS transactions have a maximum limit to prevent unauthorized access to funds.
- Encryption: AEPS transactions are encrypted to protect against hacking or other forms of cyber crime.
- Logs and Audit trails: HalliPay AEPS app maintains a log of all transactions and audit trails to track any suspicious activity and prevent fraud.
Also, HalliPay does not store any information about customers either in a physical or a digital form.
However, it reduces data breaches or unauthorized access to customer information.
Additionally, it’s important to keep your mobile phone with you when you are conducting an AEPS transaction, as the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. It’s also important to keep your Aadhaar number and personal information secure, to avoid any unauthorized access to your account.
AEPS transaction is completely safe and secure for cash withdrawal, money transfer, balance enquiry, mini statement, DTH & mobile recharge, gas booking, electricity bill and many more.
Reach your nearest HalliPay AEPS service provider for all your financial transactions.
To join us as HalliPay AEPS agent, Call us to the below number: